Monday, March 19, 2007

All good and perfect gifts...

Thankful this evening for...
  • a fire in the fireplace as the chilly drizzle swirls outside
  • a baby sleeping peacefully in her crib now after moments ago falling sound asleep in my arms after her warm bath
  • a funny little raccoon ambling up the sidewalk to Cora and I on our walk today, as if he were just a wandering cat
  • my husband, animated about the things God is teaching him in his Monday evening ministry class, soon to arrive home to a latenight supper of (leftover) salmon and pesto pasta we'll share at our little table together
  • new friends that came for dinner last night--a couple from Hong Kong that's expecting their first baby
  • the new discovery of a remarkable poet, George Herbert
  • an encouraging e-mail this morning from my girlfriend in Scotland
  • fresh veggies from the market today
  • an hour long talk with my best friend tonight
  • Bebo Norman singing from my Ipod
  • a mug of Yogi Nursing Mom organic tea, gifted to me from my mom-in-law
  • taxes almost finished!
  • an exciting book I'm in the middle of for Books, Children and God class...speaking of, I'm going to go get my nose in it right now

Just a short smattering... :-)

No comments: