Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School!

Today was Cora's first day of preschool! It was bitter sweet for me. I'm so excited to see her grow and develop and gain new experiences, but also sad as part of me wants her to just stop growing and stay this precious, caring, silly little three-year-old forever.

She loves her school. Today as many of the other 3-year-olds nervously clung to parent's pantlegs, Cora jumped into playing with the experienced 4-year-old second years. Her teachers are Ms. Christa and Ms. Danielle, the latter of whom Cora will only call Ms. Dana because she's so familiar with our friend Dana. When I tell her "Dan-ielle" she says, "I can't say that."

Off she goes.


Bye, Mom!


She loves the kitchen and the dollhouse the most. Very girly!

2 comments:

C said...

She is the cutest thing!!! I just want to squeeze her! She must be so much fun right now - how I wish we could let them play while we sit and drink coffee and catch up, Meg.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is big enough for school already! I miss you and hope all is well.